As Ontario dental practices start to reopen, we are excited to welcome you back!
Be assured that we are putting safety protocols in place so your visit is safe and comfortable.
If you have an urgent or emergent need please call the office at 519 376 5225 and we will see you right away. For non-urgent services, please be patient with us as we work through cancellations and scheduling changes.
Steps we are taking to welcome you back:
Enhanced patient protection measures: All of our staff members have upgraded their protective gear. This includes appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all appointments. Between patients, we meticulously clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, all surfaces.
Masks are also to be worn by patients through all common areas of the clinic. Please, due to the nationwide shortage of PPE wear your mask from home. If you do not have one, we will be happy to provide.
Air filtration: To improve air quality, we have invested in high efficiency air filtration systems. This provides better air quality, filtration and circulation.
A virtual waiting room: We have set up virtual “waiting room” for our patients to check in via phone call and wait, if necessary, somewhere safe outside the clinic, such as in a car.
COVID screening: We pre-screen patients in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors to ensure our clinic stays COVID-free. This includes checking for any fever upon arrival and measuring oxygen saturation in certain cases. We also screen our team members.
Preoperative Antiseptic Rinse: A antiseptic oral rinse will be provided prior to your dental procedure to help reduce the number of oral pathogens.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
We’ll keep you smiling …
Welcome to Hilltop Dentistry Owen Sound, located in the heart of Grey Bruce.
We are committed to constantly upgrading our skills and knowledge by keeping up with the latest innovations in the oral health field to ensure you get the best available treatment. Our office is equipped with latest technologies in dentistry:
- Intraoral Scanner and Cerec® milling unit enables us to prepare crowns and bridges for most cases, in one single appointment without any gooey impression material!
- Invisalign® clear aligners to straighten teeth
- Sedation dentistry including Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and IV sedation to our patients and community.
- Digital radiography to reduce the patients’ exposure to X-ray
- Cone Beam CT scan machine to help us diagnose and treat more complicated cases in surgeries, implants or root canal treatments.
- Implant Dentistry to replace one tooth or replacing multiple teeth with implant supported dentures.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will be able to bill the insurance companies directly and patients will only need to pay the co-payments. Also, for your convenience we are open until 8 pm every Monday to Thursday and until 5 pm on Fridays and most Saturdays! Drop in or give us a call … “your beautiful smile is our top priority”